Sunday 14 January 2018

10 Situations Where Expectations and Reality Didn’t Match

1Cute Cactus Attempt
When your expectations don’t meet your reality, there’s no reason to be sad. You can look at any situation from a different angle, and even a failure can be a reason to smile. Bright Side found photos taken by people whose expectations didn’t match reality, but it didn’t upset them at all.
2My Halloween costume was one giant Expectation vs. Reality.
3I never imagined that SpongeBob could be even squarer.
4It seems that it’s not the first New Year for this Christmas tree
5My friend wanted to hone his tattooing skills
6Well, I am not actually hungry anymore
7Just eat me up, please
8I will look more brutal with such a hairdo
9First, try to do it yourself. And then laugh.
10This is why I don’t use Instagram tutorials for my manicure.
 ( / 10) 

10 Situations Where Expectations and Reality Didn’t Match
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email