Tuesday 9 January 2018

No idea if this belongs here. Dude knew me for less than 24 hours and claimed he (loved me) like

1
Like this guy, some guys who have never dated before hear the advice "just talk to her" and don't make any indication that they're romantically interested. Because you haven't responded negatively, they assume everything is going in their favor. When it is revealed that you are in a relationship (in other examples, not interested romantically), they think you were leading them on by simply being nice to them, and in the aftermath of this revelation, they feel an obsessive longing that they think is love. (At least, this has been my experience with this type of situation).
And I absolutely don't mean to sound like it's your fault, because it's not. It's his. If he was looking for romance he should have been up front about it, and it's pretty creepy that he becomes obsessed after less than 24 hours of talking to you. Hopefully he'll grow up soon.

No idea if this belongs here. Dude knew me for less than 24 hours and claimed he (loved me) like
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email