Sunday 14 January 2018

sadcringe (10 pic)

1Was not expecting that turn of events
I had something similar happen to me. When I called him on his tacky behavior he lauded his education over me (for some reason) and proceeded to attack me at the most basic levels. My last reply to him was that I found it to be too bad they didn’t teach class at his fancy college and blocked him from contacting me again.
2Curb your Ooloni
This is from that Twitter challenge where the girls asked out their guy crushes and posted results. That whole thread was savage.
3She has to marry him. He is TALL, ATHLETIC and SMART
4Letting everyone know how much he can bench
5This guy was just charged with the neglectful death of his child
6One of the many sad cringe things I found from this person (blue is a popular internet guy)
7It’s a bold strategy, Cotton.
8Anyone have a Netflix account I can use?
9It’s 2017 and These People Exist
10Update from last post. I guess he’s not the only one
 ( / 10 Pic) 

sadcringe (10 pic)
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email